• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friend Finder App. Friend or Foe?

MoBB_DeeP

Smash Rookie
I'm really torn apart using the SWF app that is provided on this website... it's prolly the most efficient way to find matches on the Net, however, i don't know if this happens with the rest of you or not... but when i have it up, my computer gets this annoying lag factor that makes me wanna rip my hair out.. especially since i usually run about 3 diff. apps for finding matches asap (i only accept Northeast players so the pickings aren't as vast)

I apologize if this has come up a lot before, but i'm new on this site and really like it thus far, just checkin if someone has found a way to get rid of this horrible lag the program makes... and don't say it's my comp i have 3Gigs of RAM and nothing else, not even when i have AIM, Ventrilo, Frooty Loops, etc. lags it...

Thanks!

Top Bottom