• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friday Night Online Tournament 10PM Eastern Time

B Link

Smash Lord
Lol no fair combo ruined my secret. Yes I was mercenariez, and I played on keyboard this tournament.

Around July last year I sold my controller adapters to pidge_zero (she can confirm this if people don't believe me >_>) since smash was making my anxiety worse. I am much better on controller, but w/e. If there's anything I've learned from the last year, it's that I don't really care much about who's better than who anymore.

My health has been slowly getting better so I've been playing smash recreationally recently to test the waters, so to speak.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Lol no fair combo ruined my secret. Yes I was mercenariez, and I played on keyboard this tournament.

Around July last year I sold my controller adapters to pidge_zero (she can confirm this if people don't believe me >_>) since smash was making my anxiety worse. I am much better on controller, but w/e. If there's anything I've learned from the last year, it's that I don't really care much about who's better than who anymore.

My health has been slowly getting better so I've been playing smash recreationally recently to test the waters, so to speak.
$100

Top Bottom