• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free to Use Avatar Templates

D

Deleted member

This came out of boredom, so yeah. I really liked the character images shown at the Smash Bros. website, so I decided to base the icon templates upon the images. Sure, there are lots of icons like this, but you can customize the images, such as changing the background, or add some text. Crediting me is optional but I recommend doing so. I've made all character icons, from Mario to the latest characters announced. It's a .PSD file, but I'm not sure if I can post the link in here. Tell me if I can do so.

This also serves as my gallery for other works. I'll also post some drawings I submitted at deviantART, later.

Back to the main topic, these are examples of how the templates look like:

I made some slight detail to the outlines:

I added a color overlay to the outline, making it resemble the outlines shown in the Character Selection Screen from the Wii U game. Once again, these are customizable and can be edited, so that's why I kept them simple; with a plain background and a simple outline. Let me know what you think. Thank you!

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Nice! I like 'em; clean, crisp and simple o.ob

You've got cool stuff in your DA too :D

D

Deleted member

Nice! I like 'em; clean, crisp and simple o.ob

You've got cool stuff in your DA too :D
Thank you! They're customizable and are free to use, so you can edit them if you have Photoshop or software that supports the .PSD format.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I hope this is relevant. I made templates of this, and hope they are good for using as a profile picture itself or using it for other pictures.
(Note: it is my work, but it's a copy of another artwork made by someone else. the artwork I have uploaded is my copy. So I hope I don't violate copyright rules)

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom