• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Photoshop Work

JustCallMeSporky

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheIronWalrus
:4metaknight:Hello! I'm Sporky a Smash 4 player. Lately I have been intrigued by Graphic Designers and started to make my own work.
I would like to try and help Smash Youtubers, Streamers and Players promote there content by creating well made and good quality graphics. Graphics and everything else is free. I'm looking to expand my portfolio so contact me if your interested!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BumbaccoJoe

Example of My work: https://gyazo.com/6e11975dc66b7b06156b7359fb5840d5

-Sporky :4metaknight:

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Hi, could you possibly make me a forum signature? Incorporating Peach (white alt) somehow. I main her in Melee, which is my main game. If you want to use like the Smash 4 white peach picture for higher resolution, that's fine.

Thanks!

Oh, also... 580x180px would be preferred.

Xerxes_Oli

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm currently trying with a friend to make a tournament for the Melee/Pm scene where i live (waco Texas) and i would be super amazing if you could make/Photoshop a logo/banner for the tournament. Right now the name we have for it is "It goes hard in Paint" and we wanted to work around that possibly having paint or characters fighting or the word smash covered in colors of paint. we don't mind using smash 4 character designs but if the title of smash could be Melee/s that would be perfect.

Ecchin

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʟɴᴜᴛᴛ
NNID
Generic_Panic
Hi, i like your work, i always liked this style so i you are still getting free commissions i'm gonna request you a Melee Pikachu for avatar pic (300px or 200px idk) :)

Goob121

Smash Cadet
NNID
Goob121
Idk how busy you are but would you be interested in making something for me?

Top Bottom