• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Franchise Tournement Results

smashoholic

Smash Rookie
Today I had many fight to see the ultimate character in each franchise. All of the players are Level 9 computers and are put on the most basic stages of that series.There were also NO items in the matches. All franchises without 2 characters did NOT compete and will be put in a seperate tournement.(Exception is Snake and Sonic). Here are the results! But do remember this is just Round 1

Super Mario Series: 1st-Mario, 2nd-Luigi, 3rd-Bowser, 4th Peach. Stage: Delfino Plaza

Zelda Series: 1st-Toon Link, 2nd-Ganondorf (Surprisingly), 3rd-Link, 4th-Zelda/Sheik. Stage: Bridge of Eldin

StarFox Series: 1st-Fox, 2nd-Falco, 3rd-Wolf. Stage: Lylat Cruise

Kirby Series: 1st-King DeDeDe, 2nd-Kirby, 3rd-Meta Knight. Stage: Halberd (It was surprising, I know)

Metroid Series: 1st-Samus, 2nd-Zero Suit Samus. Stage: Frigate Orpheon

Donkey Kong Series: 1st-Donkey Kong, 2nd-Diddy Kong. Stage: Jungle Japes

Pokemon Series: 1st-Pikachu, 2nd-Lucario, 3rd-Pokemon Trainer, 4th-Jigglypuff. Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2

Fire Emblem: 1st-Ike, 2nd-Marth. Stage: Castle Siege

Mother/Earthbound: 1st-Ness, 2nd-Lucas. Stage:Onett

Non-Nintendo Characters: 1st-Sonic, 2nd-Snake. Stage: Final Destination

There was no Yoshi, Wario, Pit, Ice Climbers, R.O.B, Captian Falcon, and Mr. Game & Watch. I will make another tournement.

Top Bottom