• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frame Data Request

lordhelmet

Smash Master
As you all know, Falcon doesn't have ANY complete frame data archive. I am looking for someone that will be willing to gather frame data for the boards. The best way to get frame data is with PSA... I am unsure of how to obtain frame data information myself, so that's why I'm asking someone else to do this.

Below is the only frame data I've been able to find:

Liquid's Frame Data

Susa's Frame Data

The Japanese

I've tried contacting Susa and Liquid but neither of them replied.

If anyone will be willing to take some time to collect frame data for our boards, that would be much appreciated. If anyone knows how to get frame data with PSA, PM me and I might have to do this myself :(

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Maybe posting a request in the workshop boards would help.

Anyway I'm seconding this, Falcon needs frame data (and visible hitboxes).

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Maybe posting a request in the workshop boards would help.

Anyway I'm seconding this, Falcon needs frame data (and visible hitboxes).
That reminds me, I'll look for the Hitbubble thread. And I guess I can post a shoutout to the Help Thread.

Edit:

Here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267994

So, I can't get frame data atm, I can't download BrawlBox until I get my new laptop

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I've been messing around with BrawlBox, and I have a fresh FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac. I'll see if I can find the data tonight.

Top Bottom