• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FPS smash

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
can anyone edit a match in first person?

i always wondered how it would be owning or getting owned in first person

can this be done? if it hasnt already then the first person to accomplish this gets a cookie.:bee:

i dont care if its in first person live while playing...or tweeked later.

i just want to see.

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
not possible
:( really? i thought it would be easy as just moving the camera right in front of the direction the character is facing. and making it follow the character.

i know nothing in that area so i wouldnt know but still.:(

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I'm sure it's possible, but it would without a doubt screw up controls beyond repair (tap jump wouldn't work out, forward would be right/left, back would be the opposite, left/right would... not do anything?)

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure it's possible, but it would without a doubt screw up controls beyond repair (tap jump wouldn't work out, forward would be right/left, back would be the opposite, left/right would... not do anything?)
i know what you mean but how about after a match is done then just going back and attach the camera with the character. i didnt really mean playing live. just wanted to see what it would look like just for fun.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
You'd basically have to assign the camera to the player's current position. It'd require some ASM coding I have no knowledge of, but I'm sure it's possible.

EDIT: Also keep in mind that replays are just recordings of your button inputs replayed in front of you, so this would screw with normal matches as well.

Tesh

Smash Hero
You can already do this in replays if you have unrestricted camera.

Top Bottom