• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxhound Presents: NOSTALGIA-FEST!!! OPEN DISCUSSION Date TBA!! Miami, FL

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone. no one from the florida melee community may know me, but, i used to play smash way back in the day with a group called foxhound and when wolf assassins was still around with flowin and maverick.

well, straight to the point. im thinking of setting up and hosting a tournament down here in the south florida region since ive noticed that there hasn't been ANY tournaments going on down here AT ALL.

that has to change.

where is the huge south florida community that i used to know back then?

this is an out reach to find players so i can figure out a date and a good size venue to host the tournament.

WE WERE GOOD FOR TALKING S*** BACK THEN. LETS SHOW FLORIDA HOW WE PLAY!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Sexy, I personally thought FL melee only existed in N&C FL since they've been having all the tournies and smashfests.(I know there's some gatherings here and there at Zero Ping, but nothing actually official)

Good luck running this man. I'll add the listing for this in the FL thread later.

Top Bottom