• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoxBlaze's Social/General/Everything Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Doesn't that comment make you sound old? lol
Its like the old gen is belittling us for trying

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Hears interesting backstory that shall be recounted at social gatherings.

Do tell. I'll get the popcorn

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
MikeKirby said:
We so frowned upon Wifi.
Oh, the nostalgia. :(
DaBeast said:
Its like the old gen is belittling us for trying
Trying to do what?
DaBeast said:
Do tell. I'll get the popcorn
Nothing can really be told without twist by perspective, but the threads are still present for view, just locked. Feel free to satisfy your inquiry.

Zulo

Smash Ace
You done, DaBeast? Or connection error? Either way, good games. I need to stop being stupid about getting hit by Olimar's up B.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
yep, vacation is over so its time to hide from my dad xD. I didn't realy want to use my ike. my main purpose was to use olimar all the time. i think i dropped marth, not really good with him like u or dyc. It seems you learned how to pivot grab. I can do it but i find it hard to utilize it. Anyway tell me my habits though i know most of them. My real habit is to learn how to move lol. I keep on staying still which allowed you to combo me. and i have to get rid of my damn rolling/spotdodging/shielding habits. Anyway thoughts?

And i realized why the old social was better..................
THey had a good title, we just have foxblazes bull**** social(i still remember) Furry you have to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom