• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Fox with falcos down air

Monkey241

Smash Rookie
so how would i go about making fox have falcos down air, and can I do it with crazy hand?

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Fox's D-Air is made of loop hitboxes, meanwhile Falco's D-Air is made of normal hitboxes that don't hit the opponent repeatedly. If you remove the loop attributes from the subaction and adjust when the hitboxes should end, change the WDSK on Fox's D-Air to 0, add BKB instead and change its damage, you'll have Falco's D-Air. Tl;dr, something like this:

Fox's D-Air (vanilla):
upload_2018-3-20_13-12-24.png

upload_2018-3-20_13-12-48.png

What it should look like when edited to be Falco's D-Air:

upload_2018-3-20_13-17-9.png

so turn the "number of loops" and "execute loop" events into self-damage events as well, which is basically a way to disable them, then edit when the collisions terminate, which is when the hitboxes terminate. Note that Falco's D-Air changes 10 frames after it comes out, so we'd have to add space to the subaction in oder to add more stuff. For that, it's a bit more complex, so I recommend reading this: https://smashboards.com/threads/new-melee-syntax-school-you-can-write-character-commands-now.402587/

If you have any questions, just ask.

Monkey241

Smash Rookie
how would i make the move spike? currently it just meteors. also thanks for the help I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Top Bottom