• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Tech - Kill confirm instructional video (new)

Justinian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GenoAzelf
This is some good stuff. This seems like it could be pretty consistent if people put themselves in a spot to be ftilted off a platform.

I really want to find out what characters this is true on and which (if any) can, say, buffer an airdodge or nair after the landing nair. I'll be sure to lab this out when I get home on Monday; this seems like it could be a really good tool to pull out in the right situation.

Thanks for sharing!

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
This is a pretty neat discovery, Seems a little situational, but I think i have some input/random **** I'm thinking of

So I believe that characters with large hurtboxes can be hit by SH instant strong nair. But can that combo into Fairstool? Hmmmm maybe i need to do some labbing

also I'm planning on going to a local today, I will try to play d2d I guess

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
this is only barely relevant, but d2d got upset by my boy ALLCAPS last night

i went to the strongest middle school in sm4sh confirmed

Top Bottom