• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-dub-E

Smash Rookie
I have checked around an i havent seen it been brought up since but i remeber when we came to a conclusion that fox will always have his gun in his hands. well i examing the new pic's on the new SSBB site (www.smashbros.com) and in all of the pic's he doenst have is gun out, do you think they changed it since his preview trailer in november

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Yeah I noticed that too, perhaps they did. It could be some of the feedback he was getting on it wasn't good and he decided to make fox work the same as before perhaps (only nerfed I would imagine.)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
well i can't see his gun, maybe it just stays out a while after you shoot, but if you use a different attack, he puts it away automatically

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Fox still has atopic, even if he doesn't have his gun out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom