• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox is awesome

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
So i was trying to find a main to help with jiggs and i found this character fox and i adapted very quickly to his playstyle and started rekting house.Why am i adapting so fast with fox its weird and am doing the kill confirms, combos and i feel powerful

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
I also came to Fox from Puff and loved his movement and power

Fox is a really rewarding character to put time into

Zmac122

Smash Cadet
So i was trying to find a main to help with jiggs and i found this character fox and i adapted very quickly to his playstyle and started rekting house.Why am i adapting so fast with fox its weird and am doing the kill confirms, combos and i feel powerful
I feel the same way. Fox just flows kind of like mario, but a lot more 50/50 kill setups, which is nice.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
It sounds like you've found a character that really clicks with you. And a pretty good one at that. Don't get carried away with your newfound power though. :laugh:

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
someone called me and quote "youarebad" and to sell my game and i rekt him with fox lol

Top Bottom