• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox/Falcon Cross Highlight Montage.

Element_Demon

Smash Cadet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5rMeaMfm4 Hey guys I haven't been active on the boards in awhile. However my brother and I were able to finish this montage a few days ago. I'm the fox player and he's the falcon. Just wanted you guys to check out the Fox footage and let me know what you guys think. Any feedback positive/negative is appreciated ! Thanks !

Skarfelt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Skarfelt
Damn, those are some super sick plays. Your Fox game is really patient. I feel like those combos could be broken out of with more airdodges but mish. Well played!

In terms of editing, 10/10 song choice as that's one of my favourite remixes ever, so that's a good start. I gotta say though I really disliked it when the camera went all lopsided to highlight kills cuz it was hard to tell exactly what happened. Transitions between plays were pretty slick though so all in all it was great for your first montage for sure.

Element_Demon

Smash Cadet
Damn, those are some super sick plays. Your Fox game is really patient. I feel like those combos could be broken out of with more airdodges but mish. Well played!

In terms of editing, 10/10 song choice as that's one of my favourite remixes ever, so that's a good start. I gotta say though I really disliked it when the camera went all lopsided to highlight kills cuz it was hard to tell exactly what happened. Transitions between plays were pretty slick though so all in all it was great for your first montage for sure.
Thanks for the feedback ! Yeah it was my first time using Sony Vegas, still learning the ropes haha. For the Fox vs Robin on Castle Siege I went down the stage and reflected Robins up b. Which the wind reflected back at him and killed him. For some reason the bricks were blocking the stage haha. The games only been out for a few months, so Fox's metagame has plenty of time to grow. I did my best to not include uptilt juggles over and over. Seems way to generic, and something we've seen over and over from Fox players.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Castle Siege's camera is kinda jank, even if it's not in FD. Other FD's with jank cameras are Gamer and Wario Ware in 3DS. I dunno why the Wario FD's got shafted with bad cameras, lol.

My favorite play was your side-B offstage to chase into B-air. Very risky but very swag.

Foster J.

Smash Ace
Wow, that was some good Foxing.
Good use of up tilt, but damn you've landed some insane bair's in this one. Can't pick a favourite moment !

Top Bottom