• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Damage Data Video

P2W

Smash Rookie
NNID
NYCRog
Hey guys!
I started this new series on smash bros 4 for wii u. It's basically about each characters attack and to see how much damage it does. Let me know if you guys like this because I love this community that much :).

Check it out here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwM9vcNfhVs&feature=youtu.be

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYBODY!!!

P2W

Smash Rookie
NNID
NYCRog
This sheet is good for some characters and yes I see fox's damage output.(Thank you for showing me) However, this sheet doesn't give data for all character's effect. Example: Shulk he does different damage for each manado. Also, I don't see the damages for all peach's turnips. So I still have some work to do :).

Timbers

check me out
I think your series has potential. I would put some more focus into video editing, as it was pretty hard for me to actually retain any information from the very quick transitions to each move. Also, I think it'd be a good addition to add things like sourspot damage. Fox has a decent amount of these traits on his moves.

P2W

Smash Rookie
NNID
NYCRog
Thanks Timbers! I will see if I can add annotations for sourspot damage.

Top Bottom