• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward throw

fusionnoble

Smash Cadet
So I was playing with against my brother the other day, and he started playing around as Mewtwo. Whenever he used a forward throw, the mini-shadow ball things came out a lot faster than they usually do.. Anyone know of anyway to make them come out faster/slower?

Also, probably important to note, my brother's controller has been acting up recently. The C-stick always thinks it's pointing down or something..

Anyway, I recorded a video of the fast-throw thingy
and sorry if this has already been discussed.. i didn't really know what to search for >.>

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
What character are you using? If you're using a lightweight then of course they will be thrown faster.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
F-throw is good against the IC's and no one else in singles, it can be somewhat useful in teams, circumstantually. tell him to stop using it a lot.

and A2ZOMG is correct, the heavier the char the slower he'll shoot the mini shadowballs and vice-versa.

Top Bottom