• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forgot to make a thread til now! Hi!

Unidex

Smash Rookie
I'm Unidex, from the DFW area (just moved in at UT in Austin though). I've been playing competitive since March, but have only been to 2 tournaments so far (DIME 10 and LTC2). My summer job prevented me from going to tournaments so I just practiced tech skill every day, and I feel like more tournaments are what I need to do most right now. I like to think I'm decent for how new I still am to the scene. I've played a lot of friendlies with Wobbles and some with Sethlon too, I actually took a few stocks over those matches (not that I wasn't 4 stocked in most of them though)! Anyway that's all I've got to say about myself so far, other than that I main Falco in Melee and Roy in PM. Thanks for reading!

Unidex

Smash Rookie
Salutations and Welcome to the Board!

Btw what character are you looking forward to the most in Smash 4U?
Thanks, I'd say I'm most looking forward to Greninja or Megaman the most! Megaman seemed not so good in the demo but I really wanna play him anyway

Top Bottom