• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For those of you ssb64 players going to Purdue University next year

_kSo_

Smash Master
This is the Purdue University's SSB64 group. It's pretty bad right now, but hopefully with enough people from smashboards also on the facebook group, it could turn out real nice. Hopefully we have some good people going next year. Culture of Vulture* will be hosting bi-weeklies at the start of school excluding finals week and/or midterms week. This is still being decided.

I'm an admin of the group so if you don't go to Purdue, don't join and spam up the wall, because I WILL boot you. Thanks guys

http://purdue.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201673119

*My clan

~ KSO [CoV]

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think you'd get more response from this in regional discussion, that's where this sort of stuff belongs (If it doesn't clas as advertising >_>).

_kSo_

Smash Master
meow, don't close this just yet. I posted up in the regional forum but a lot of ppl there are melee players and i dont want this to get weeded out. U think you could sticky this until school starts?

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
How many Smashers actually go to Purdue? I'm creating a Smash Club at my college starting next year. We have 20 people who are interested. But I know for a fact that Smash is a very popular game among our generation, and there are plenty of people who have it in their rooms but don't know about the plan for a club.

I'm planning bi-weekly meetings too lol. (Unless you're using the twice a week definition of bi-weekly).

My school is small but I'll estimate there are at least 50 people who'd be willing to join and be active if we can get the news out to him.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We need to create a SSB regional zone, no one knows where anyone is. The SSBM regional zones don't get much SSBer traffic.
On a side note, where's Purdue? I'm too lazy to check. I'm going to Maryland most likely...after next school year.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Not many people play ssb64 at purdue. a lot of scrubs and grab whores. However CunningKitsune goes to my school and he's actually pretty good at 64

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Errrr, that's nice.

By the way NJ, we haven't talked for yonks :O

Are you still on DC++? The prank we pulled where M2K killed everyone was priceless =]

Top Bottom