• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For ****'s Sake, people.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
This is like the Melee IC forum all over again. WE HAVE A GUIDE ON HOW TO DO ALL THE CHAINGRABS/INFINITES! Stop making threads about these, please. I'm sick of the IC forum getting cluttered by the same threads asking the exact same question. Read the frigging guide and practice.

Granted, I understand that me ranting doesn't exactly help matters. Unless you guys have a specific question, just check out the Guide. It's frustrating having to read, "How do I chaingrab?" all the time.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163483

There's the guide. Check it out.

I sincerely hope that I'm not coming off as an elitist prick. That wasn't the intention.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
...except the chaingrabbing section of the guide kinda sucks and is lacking a lot of specificity and detail.
Thus people have resorted to asking for more.

B0NK

Smash Lord
...except the chaingrabbing section of the guide kinda sucks and is lacking a lot of specificity and detail.
Thus people have resorted to asking for more.
True but its not like it would help to list specific frames to when things must be done. The timing is learn with practice. There's not much you can add to the guide. There is also a video out on how to do them what more can you ask for.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I just think that if a character has a deep, complex and intricate AT thats useful and effective, and definately worth mastering, then that AT deserves a guide of it's own.
That IS usually how it works.

B0NK

Smash Lord
I just think that if a character has a deep, complex and intricate AT thats useful and effective, and definately worth mastering, then that AT deserves a guide of it's own.
That IS usually how it works.
So THIS isn't considered "a guide of it's own." There are guides and threads, people just have to take the time to look.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
That WOULD be a great video to add to the upcoming chaingrab/infinites guide!
Good idea
;D

B0NK

Smash Lord
That WOULD be a great video to add to the upcoming chaingrab/infinites guide!
Good idea
;D
You kinda missed the point that there is no need for another guide. That vid has been in the video thread for who knows how long. The only thing it's missing is the footstool and there is an entire in-depth thread on how to do it and it's uses. So there isn't a need for a guide, what we need is for people to use the search feature and stop asking non-specific question on chain throws.

Top Bottom