• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Glory Team Smash

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have THE MOST Fun in the Team smash then I do in normal smash. I think it is because of the fact I know I help my team mate the best I can and they help me back. I also act like the knight, Run over in front of them and plant a tree. One match Ganon kept grabbing me and Rosa kept smacking him to let me go. Idk, Its just so fun to me. Am I alone on this?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I like going to team smash when I don't quite feel like being too competitive. Unfortunately (as much as I hate to admit it) I am the type of person that takes my stats a bit too seriously so it can be frustrating when a teammate isn't (imo) putting in as much effort as me/isn't as good.

God that sounds douchey haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I like going to team smash when I don't quite feel like being too competitive. Unfortunately (as much as I hate to admit it) I am the type of person that takes my stats a bit too seriously so it can be frustrating when a teammate isn't (imo) putting in as much effort as me/isn't as good.

God that sounds douchey haha.
I'll be honest, that does sound a bit douchey pff. If your going for competitive play, Im not sure that is the best attitude to have.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'll be honest, that does sound a bit douchey pff. If your going for competitive play, Im not sure that is the best attitude to have.
Naw I'm not hyper competitive or a sore loser in general. I mean my personal 1v1 record isn't all that great or anything, but I guess that's because it's all on me you know? Teams can be fun but at the end of the day I feel kind of annoyed that there is some degree of blame that I can't take for things going poorly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Naw I'm not hyper competitive or a sore loser in general. I mean my personal 1v1 record isn't all that great or anything, but I guess that's because it's all on me you know? Teams can be fun but at the end of the day I feel kind of annoyed that there is some degree of blame that I can't take for things going poorly.
oooh I see. the only anger I feel is on myself if I dont do good at 1v1, which is why I dont touch that mode. With team, I know we both did good XD

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
oooh I see. the only anger I feel is on myself if I dont do good at 1v1, which is why I dont touch that mode. With team, I know we both did good XD
Funny that's like, the opposite type of anger I tend to feel haha. But I know what you mean, especially if you get into a losing streak 1v1 can be infuriating. In that way team is a good way to just play somewhat competitively but with less personal effort, so long as everyone involved is putting up their best. Hell it shocks me to find sometimes that a teammate and I will develop combos together despite having no communication haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Funny that's like, the opposite type of anger I tend to feel haha. But I know what you mean, especially if you get into a losing streak 1v1 can be infuriating. In that way team is a good way to just play somewhat competitively but with less personal effort, so long as everyone involved is putting up their best. Hell it shocks me to find sometimes that a teammate and I will develop combos together despite having no communication haha.
yeah XD Like a Rosa threw someone in the air once and my tree just happened to hit him while he was in the air XD and get this.. I was in a team with another Villager. Lil mac used his ko move on him BUT It got canceled somehow but I think it was just a lucky grab he made. I was like " WOW, Villager wow" I have to test that out with a friend, i have to see if that can really happen. If it can, I will learn it and shock every lil mac on For Glory

Last edited:
Top Bottom