• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOR GLORY SALT

MikaPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thexwhitexfangx
3DS FC
1779-3096-4913
So people on for glory are very anoying and rnt the best. so when i beat them they go like stupid characters and spam moves and win. and im like wt heck how. and today i vsed this captain falcon and he spam f-air and he won and he kept just doing reverse falcon punch. and i lost... it was so stupid.. any one else experience this?

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
..... nope. Cap? F-air spam? Iv'e edited 3 times now i just cant not sound like a ****.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I suggest you try adapting to what your opponent is doing. If Cap's F-Air spamming, try shielding it or power shielding if you can and punish. Since you're a Toon Link main, I recommend practicing your spacing and bomb set ups. If you can keep Falcon out, you shouldn't have too much trouble, but if he gets in, he'll wale on you, so be mindful of what you're doing.

MikaPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thexwhitexfangx
3DS FC
1779-3096-4913
I suggest you try adapting to what your opponent is doing. If Cap's F-Air spamming, try shielding it or power shielding if you can and punish. Since you're a Toon Link main, I recommend practicing your spacing and bomb set ups. If you can keep Falcon out, you shouldn't have too much trouble, but if he gets in, he'll wale on you, so be mindful of what you're doing.
sweet thx

Top Bottom