• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For an old man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRemus

Smash Rookie
I am old, as you may have gathered from my introductory post. The King, I find, is the best character in this game. He thoroughly allows me to ****, and debauch my opponents. I have yet to find a character better reminiscent to the iron fist of Stalin, and who makes me feel all together manly while jumping on/eating another man, or sometimes woman, or sometimes dinosaur, or sometimes negroish looking 2-d character.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8RW8vZ6buMo

Lord Dedede is horrible at battling 2-d negros, dont try it, youll get serrrrrved fool, for lack of a better word.
ddd portrays characteristics of many dictators with his controlling playstyle, so im not suprised you chose him, as many do.
You cant help but feel bad for people who main fox, falco, martha, or anyone else.
they are missing out on such an experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom