• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For all the people who are having trouble with Pikachu *VIDEO* every IC player watch!

DD151

Smash Journeyman
i think the title should be the other way around

the only thing i got from this was that pika's dsmash separates the icys

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Mostly what I got from this video is that Pikachu own ICs like Peach did in melee.

But also, wow, pikachu is very susceptible to the Ice Climbers chain grabs. That first chain throw kill across all of FD was amazing!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, that first chain grab kill was too awesome.

All I learned from this is that the grab while the other climber smashes still sucks (for the other guy) as much as it ever has.

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
It just kind of looked like he basic IC stuff that killed him (chaingrab, grab combos) and watched his *** a lot (lots of staying off the ground in case of thunderjolts and back airs and stuff). He never used blizzard and he fell for the dsmash a LOT.

Otherwise those were some sweet chains. Ima learn how to do that. ^^

Zanyruki

Smash Rookie
I hate Pikachu's dsmash, it splits the climbers and sends them so far apart if you don't DI.

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
That chain grab got pikachu pretty badly :chuckle:
Definately learned something from this video- I'd better go and master chain grabs.

Top Bottom