• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footies (new move i found from Lucario)

Adond

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adond
3DS FC
4055-4803-1437
When i started PM i started training with the cpu and for some reason i found something quite interesting, I found a new move from Lucario which is pretty hard to do.
Here is an example: http://www.gfycat.com/LightheartedHeartyHorsechestnutleafminer
the Footie move starts at the beginning with me using :GCU::GCB::GCA::GCD: Rapidly, my thumbs started to hurt when i tried to do it over and over so its hard to make it.

Why is this move important? Footie has Great Recovery by using it first and then using the up B move, Also using the Footie makes Down Air useless compare to it because its way more faster and Lucario slides into the air as you can see from the Gif i made.

Hope you guys like this move and use it for competitive side. :denzel:

Adond

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adond
3DS FC
4055-4803-1437
This is an aura canceled down-b into a down-air. This is just how down-b cancels naturally work.
Interesting but this move is pretty useful for recoveries

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
It is useful for recoveries! Not to rain on your parade or anything, but it's a pretty well-established tech that most Lucario players know. But it's definitely good to use to recover high!

Top Bottom