• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foot stool to down-b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Ive recently pulled off an air foot stool to down-b quite a few times in friendlies. Im not sure if this is 100% legit or anything. Someone should test this cause im too lazy.

Also sorry if this is common knowledge. I dont read the forums much -_-.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
No, it isn't like DK's GFSC. Though I have done this before, it is very much escapable. Since Bowser rises after the jump it won't connect when the opponent sees what your doing.

However, I use it for a very good surprise kill.

Almost no one expects it lol.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes. When in the air, he just falls down like the fat little turtle he is. If he's one the ground, tho, he first claws the enemy upward, rises into the air and over them, and then lets his butt drop onto the fools.

Gotta love Bowser.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Yes. When in the air, he just falls down like the fat little turtle he is. If he's one the ground, tho, he first claws the enemy upward, rises into the air and over them, and then lets his butt drop onto the fools.

Gotta love Bowser.
Yupyup. If we didn't love him, why would we be maining him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom