• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Focus and Smash Through Use Of Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
So I was skimming through the old posts from the smash back room and found one about adderal in smash(as well as in other video games).

for those of you that dont know what aderal is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderal

I've taken it in school(about 5 years ago) and from what I can remember, it definitely eliminates every distraction around me, making me a focusing monster.

If you can get me adderal, PM me please, as anything that can help me ignore XIF singing the DK rap, or Lambchops making up random words during matches would help immensely.

*sigh*

Next, lets talk about a legal (focus) drug: RED BULL.

does this seriously work for anyone?

I mean, for me, it definitely keeps me up, alert, and makes my pitts wet for a good three hours, but the whole shaking like a tree during a hurricane thing and the dry eye BS is really just a huge red flag for doodles(me).

I try to stay away from the bull at tourneys unless I havent slept in a day or two.

moving forward. . . .

As you all know, I'm an avid pot smoking elitist.

smoking weed while smashing does nothing for me other than make me nervous as **** and makes me see/hear/smell/feel every little nuisance around me. i dont take risks when i should, I can't space right, I second guess myself, and I choke twice as much in critical situations.

however, it makes tourneys soooooo much more fun!!!!

anyone play better on MJ?

if you do, kudos to you d!ckwad.

:p

Ha, now for the harder drugs.

I've only played smash in tourney on acid once(at one of will's tourneys) and I actually won(late 06, fun depot, no one was good at the time and SFL was completely absent).

BUT

it was the most trying time of my life, and every match felt like a life or death situation.

yet, the focus was there somehow for me(or lack of talented comp).

this was on 3 hits from a dropper to a sugar cube.

i wont even go into extacy, but we'll just say you're thinking about other things.

so discuss I guess?

kind of a jumbled mess of a post, but arent all mine that way?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
this will probably get closed soon.
but i have only played smash at the comfort of my own home hitting 3rd plateau of dxm lol.

other than that red bull keeps me awake but uh, it makes me angsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom