• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flying Dutchman doesn't know how to do this properly.

TP

Smash Master
666!
Join me in HELL!

Post 666 can only be properly celebrated by dragging an angel into Hell and destroying it in a ring of purple death.

On a COMPLETELY different note, you guys should start approaching with Full Jump Fast Fall Fair. Seriously. People instinctively think "Hey! A big, slow character is in the air. Combo time!" They then proceed to jump straight into the fair. The curvature makes it look like Ganon is still far away, but then the fist closes the gap super fast. They get hit by or trade hits with the Fair surprisingly often. Fair trades hits with EVERYTHING. This is honestly my most successful approach, and I recommend you start doing it.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
On a COMPLETELY different note, you guys should start approaching with Full Jump Fast Fall Fair. Seriously. People instinctively think "Hey! A big, slow character is in the air. Combo time!" They then proceed to jump straight into the fair. The curvature makes it look like Ganon is still far away, but then the fist closes the gap super fast. They get hit by or trade hits with the Fair surprisingly often. Fair trades hits with EVERYTHING. This is honestly my most successful approach, and I recommend you start doing it.
Move decay is the same whether you hit with sweetspot or not, right?

Anyway, I did this at my last tournament (unintentionally, as it seemed I couldn't think of anything else, and somehow kept screwing up thunderstorms). It didn't help. It was amusing to watch it work in friendlies - it was fun being everyone's first and only Ganon opponent - but my brackets opponents were, as I expected, too careful for it.

Somehow the shield push wasn't enough... mostly because they avoided it without shielding, then came back in.

Epic post... but you should have cropped the signs of the television screen out of the image. D:

TP

Smash Master
Epic post... but you should have cropped the signs of the television screen out of the image. D:
You kids and your technology. Back in my day, crop was what you spent months taking care of to trade in for supplies to make it through the winter.

stRIP

Smash Ace
you should have done this picture if pit gets 666% out of the choke

i will try this FF Fair thingy tomorrow

Top Bottom