• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLUDD Wall.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Just curious but has anyone ever used this? Know what it is? Or even know what I'm talking about?

FLUDD Wall (as explained to me when taught to me.) is basically using Mario's Cape Glide off a ledge while having a fully loaded FLUDD. Once off the edge you use your second jump and fire the FLUDD. It increases the range I guess and pushes you backward enough that you can safely recover with an UpB. I've been told it's his 'Best Edgeguard' but I'm a bit skeptical onto just how effective is it. I've been doing it for a long time but before I try and add it to my game I want to know if anyone else has used this or even heard of it.

So, anyone?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It's a variation of the Superman Combo. I'm not entirely sure how effective it is, but you're placing yourself in danger if you attempt it. It's a good mindgame trick, but only if you do it once in a blue moon.

I doubt it's his best edgeguard though.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
If the opponets Ike, Link, TLink, or similar character(s) with a next to not so good recovery/UpB. Go for it quite often.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It doesn't increase the range per-say. It's just that the closer you are to your opponent, the harder they get pushed back. Now, imagine jumping, then FLUDDing downwards. You'd be pushing your opponent down.

Top Bottom