• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flower pikmin

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
That seems logical, doesn't it? As of now, I don't think anyone has noticed any significance to the flowers other than their aesthetic appeal ;p

Tazoku

Smash Rookie
Some one should test it.

How do they get the flowers, is it just over time?

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
The flower don´t give the pikmins more damage or some Damage bonus :p...is only a change without extra damage. If you want to see that diference...try to see the other vid posted in this Topic ;).

Cyas ;D

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Some one should test it.

How do they get the flowers, is it just over time?
You should check the guides. I actually have one up right now with a lot of info on this. Myself and a player named Projectiled did numerous tests and noticed no difference.

Brainslug7

Smash Cadet
You should check the guides. I actually have one up right now with a lot of info on this. Myself and a player named Projectiled did numerous tests and noticed no difference.
then i guess the flowers are just there to make the pikmin look pretty :bee:
nothin wrong with that

Top Bottom