• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida smashers finder!!

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Hello, i'm BairJew I am a competitive smasher and in the seminole/st.pete area with my crew and we have just started going to regular smash events in orlando. Yet, it is a long long lonnnng drive and it takes a ton of planning to even attend one event a month.

Therefore, we are searching for smashers around our area that would be interested in chilling and playing from time to time and would be interested if we started holding events in a few months.

Basically if any of you Florida smashers out there live in or near this area I would love to get to know you guys and see if we can get some hype in this area of Florida!

PM details if you wanna chat or just post a reply! Thanks guys!

-SSBM-

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Seemed very helpful thank you. However, it seemed quite a few to almost all of them were brawl players, we are searching for strict melee. Hopefully I will get a reply back on that thread with any luck.
Are you a FL tampa player?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1357191#post1357191
Should be much better. I don't understand how people completely miss the incredible tool that is the Florida thread.

Also you may want to look up Rohins. He's been in the area for a long time (although he was in WA for a time.) Scidadle or YummynBeefy are others I can think of off the top of my head as melee preferring smashers in tampa/st.pete.

And a two hour drive is actually pretty short when it comes to melee, but things will get easier as you attend more tournaments.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thats true it really isn't that far but with school and all I am basically playing with my crew from school and we are trying to find people that are close that would want to chill every now and again, due to the inability to drive to orlando every day :/ hopefully this will allow us to meet people in the pinellas area which would be close and convenient for both sides

Top Bottom