• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida brawlers please read

Kite0692

Smash Journeyman
PLEASE READ

To all the smashers in miami florida. Hey I'm from Dominican Republic, our best player is in miami florida right now and he wants to play or money match anyone. If there's any of you that lives there and wants to play today or tomorrow in the morning specially if its near the dolphin mall please notice this to me. Send me a private message. His name is Sc@r. Esam, shaky, riddle or anyone in florida that wants to play today or tomorrow morning private message me please.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Dude you should be posting in the FL social. FL doesn't really check outside of the social board in ATL South.

The problem is that your friend is pretty far off from the Miami smashers. Unless he can get a ride to Zero Ping one of the upcoming weekends, there's no way for anyone to play him.

Have him try to get to Zero Ping this weekend. Seibrik is hosting a tournament there. I'll post the address when I have the time or when I get home.

Edit: wait does he leave before this weekend?

Edit2: This is the address for the tourney venue

ZeroPing LAN Center 5450 South State Road 7.
Suite 11. Davie, FL 33024 (954) 632-3679

Like I said, I"m not sure if anyone can go out to meet him on a weekday. He's going to have to PM people that'd be his best option. If he'll still be here this saturday have him try to go to the tournament.

:rosalina:

:phone:

Top Bottom