• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flipnote 2015

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
After seeing eshop it said release date was somewhere in 2015. If this is true then I'm totally pissed cause it takes that long to give something that has BEEN released in like a year ago and yet no flipnote in US. It's been over a year since the release date. I could understand poke bank have been delayed to only 2 months cause of it or eshop being hacked or something but it's been too long for flipnote. It should be here already. This ain't no smash open world we're talking about this a freaking app.

Roundabout

Smash Rookie
I was told it would be released in 2013 and so I bought myself a 3DS and waited that entire year, I was excited when I saw Flipnote in the eShop but then it was taken down.
Flipnote Memo/3D will never come out and the dream of creating flipnotes is dead.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
I was told it would be released in 2013 and so I bought myself a 3DS and waited that entire year, I was excited when I saw Flipnote in the eShop but then it was taken down.
Flipnote Memo/3D will never come out and the dream of creating flipnotes is dead.
Same here first they don't even give us flipnote and then they had the nerve to disable spotpass on swapnote.

Top Bottom