• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fling power

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
I have a question about the move "Fling." I want to know what the base power of the move is for each possible throwing item, but I can't find anything beyond the basic description. All I know is that for the iron ball, the power is 130 (but I'm not even completely sure about that). So, if anyone has a link, or a list, could you please tell me? Thanks.

Items:
-Choice band
-Super Scope
-(Highest power) berries
-Leftovers
-Whatever else has notable power

I was thinking about giving a pokemon the choice band with the moves U-turn and Fling, so it can either make a quick and high powered escape, or can chuck the Band and continue fighting. But if Fling has no power with the band, then nevermind.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord

These are the possible Base strengths I'll edit if I find the streanghts for the items.
If you use fling, hold Iron Ball it does the 130.

Top Bottom