• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flare Blitz...?

puffypalutena

Smash Cadet
NNID
PuffyPalutena
3DS FC
1736-0501-7736
I would say after a few weeks of playing Charizard, I know some of the quirks and stuff of Charizard. But I never figured out the true use of Flare Blitz :/ Normally, I use it as a punish to kill early when my opponent makes a mistake, or when I try to style(?) my opponents. Is there any true way of utilizing Flare Blitz?

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
It also has some use at punishing recoveries. You can Flare Blitz into the stage and stage spike someone out of their upB

Charey

Smash Apprentice
If someone keeps doing SH aerial approaches you can call them out by starting a Flare Blitz as soon as they start the jump. Of course this loses to an empty jump but it's a good way to keep people honest about their spacing game.

Top Bottom