• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fixing Sound Desynching

Scar

#HarveyDent
My recording program is great and everything, and I can get vids up perfectly, especially with music in the background.

But I'm tired of picking music and I just want the Smash behind it. When I convert the movies to DivX, the sound slows behind about a half a second, which makes playback irritating.

So what can I do to prevent this or even fix it? I was hoping there was a program which allows me to move the audio even after the DivX file has been created.

My moviemaker is Pinnacle Studio Plus 10, and thanks in advance.

Scar

#HarveyDent
EDIT: NVM this doesn't work. It'll help with playback, but doesn't fix the media itself, i.e. youtubing it will still be weird.

Nevermind, I figured it out myself. If anyone is having trouble with this, simply download Media Player Classic.

If you right-click the file, there is an Audio tab > options. These options allow the shifting of audio. You can later save the file as and viola. Finished.

Top Bottom