• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First time Project M Falco Help

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
So essentially me and my friends moved from Brawl to Project M since we were bored with having the same matches over and over again. (Same matches as in me winning all the time). I'm basically asking for advice, like some easy combos and how to SHDL for Project M.
I've heard that SHDL became a lot harder for Project M and that Falco's lasers do no flinch now.
I've also heard of Wave Shining and how it's used to pop someone into the air. What follow-ups should I generally use after Wave Shining?
Also any other general tips. I was looking for a Falco guide but saw no stickied threads hence this one. Thanks to any repliers!

RedGamer

Smash Ace
falco can't shdl in this game. they made him like melee falco, so all of the combos/follow ups/matchups/ will generally come from there.

Top Bottom