• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First thing you did in your first SSBB match as IC's.

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
I was just wondering the first thing you did when you played your first match of SSBB with a friend as Ice Climbers. I tried to wavedash, but to my chagrin, I didn't work. I then proceded to grab Peach and tried to do a blizzard with Nana, but alas, it didn't work either.:(

What did YOU guys do?

Gindler

Smash Champion
My nana was footstool jumped then my popo was causing a "fun" death...it wasn't the last stock I lost, but was still quite upsetting.

Binx

Smash Master
I was trying to wavedash reflexively way too many times, also I was miss spacing like every attack because I knew the ranges so well in melee, then after that I was miss timing my grab smashes, and then I just started dash attacking a lot because I was frustrated with the game.

NintendoTogepi

Smash Apprentice
I decided "gee, I wonder how the ICs are, I haven't played as them" and I instantly liked playing as them :)

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I was playing a FFA with some first timer friends(Except one of the 3 was decent), a few times and they didn't stand a chance, so we decided to take low-tier characters, and just ones we're bad with generally(Melee wise),, so we ended up as me being the ICs for the first time in Brawl and him being Ness, at first I hated them, Nana hedgehogged me twice in the same match causing me to do =\
So... yea, got hedgehogged twice in the same match and still placed 1st(10 stock FFA), but barely.
(After a few days I played some matches with my brother, and we decided to go random, I got the ICs, he got his best character... and I ***** his ***(3stocked him, tourney rules 1v1), that's also when I started playing them more and evantually maining them, weird seeing how I used to hate them in Melee, eh?)
Weird thing that doesn't have to do with anything; I can't win FFAs with the, I just suck at FFAs with my main, I've got a 1v1 main(IC) and a FFA main(Wolf, which is also one of my 1v1 secondaries lol)

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
I was playing a FFA with some first timer friends(Except one of the 3 was decent), a few times and they didn't stand a chance, so we decided to take low-tier characters, and just ones we're bad with generally(Melee wise),, so we ended up as me being the ICs for the first time in Brawl and him being Ness, at first I hated them, Nana hedgehogged me twice in the same match causing me to do =\
So... yea, got hedgehogged twice in the same match and still placed 1st(10 stock FFA), but barely.
(After a few days I played some matches with my brother, and we decided to go random, I got the ICs, he got his best character... and I ***** his ***(3stocked him, tourney rules 1v1), that's also when I started playing them more and evantually maining them, weird seeing how I used to hate them in Melee, eh?)
Weird thing that doesn't have to do with anything; I can't win FFAs with the, I just suck at FFAs with my main, I've got a 1v1 main(IC) and a FFA main(Wolf, which is also one of my 1v1 secondaries lol)
I cant seem to win FFA's h my main either. My 1vs1 main is Ice Climbers, and my FFA main is Mr. Game and Watch.

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
...so we decided to take low-tier characters...so we ended up as me being the ICs...
I didn't know that those bolded words could be in the same sentence without the word "not" being mentioned.

Top Bottom