• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Edresse and now Dark.Pch

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Link to original post: [drupal=1322]First Edresse and now Dark.Pch[/drupal]

Well I thought this be the best way to let everyone know what is going on with me. I turned 21 on March 17, and I was in a foster home for three years, I aged out when I turned 21 so I am now in my own place. 2 year indepentent living program. I moved in yesterday (March 19). I don't usually have time for smash now. Since I can't burn all my cash on this. I now have to support myself. So that money I would use for tournies I can't.

I have to get a job to pay the rent (30% of it I pay and they pay the other 70, freaking awsome.) So I won't have time to enter tournaments and all. Maybe after I get a job, I can on the weekends if I don't have to work on them or can take time off them. Thjats why you have not seen me much around here as I usually would be. I have a free tady (today) so I am in the computer room. I have to set up the net in my apartment which can take to 2 weeks. we will see how that goes.

My next a last tournament for now will be 2morrow ( March 21) in N.Y, after that, I'll be on retirement for a while (see? this time its not cause I want too, hahahaha!) I brought in one placing for Peach, I'll try to bring one more. Won't be easy so I'll give it my best shot. I'll be around to give advice and such when I can. I'll let you boys know when I'll hit the tournament scence again.

(That N.Y tournament got cancelled so that is about it for me till further notice

I have some odd problem with getting on wireless wifi in my room. like I get axcess points I can ride on, then when it tests the connection, won't let me connect to it. If I can set that up till me net comes back, maybe you see me a lil more often and I can play on wifi like 2day since I have nothing to do. But I don't know why I can't connect.

Thats about it. Man, I just hope I dont get rusty.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's a good decision, Dark.

Good luck with the job.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Argh. I turned 21 this month as well. Life doesnt get easier as you age. But best of luck to you, fellow Peach player.

Top Bottom