• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Firefox Users?

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
FF3 for me. I should probably put back NoScript so I won't run into stupid crap while I'm browsing.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Oh yes.

Firefox with NoScript.
This. Firefox is awesome.

Actually, I'm using Opera right now (I also have Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer), but Firefox is my main browser. I don't even know why I'm using Opera at the moment though....

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Because Opera is the greatest thing ever and Firefox is the red-headed stepchild that fails at everything... or atleast, that's how it should be.

Opera for life.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I use firefox. For some reason internet explorer was just running slow on me. And it won't let me log out of my brothers smashboards account on there so I'm stuck on his =/

And what's so good about opera?

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Because Opera is the greatest thing ever and Firefox is the red-headed stepchild that fails at everything... or atleast, that's how it should be.

Opera for life.
Lol, I actually find Firefox to be better. But there are sites where I may have multiple accounts, and to avoid relogging in many times, I'll have one account tied to Firefox, and a different one tied to Opera, and so forth. So that's why I'm using Opera now- because I was on an alternate account for a different site before.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I use opera it's the best againsr viruses and it downloads pretty fast. I like the menu where you can add your favorite soute its so awesome =D

Top Bottom