• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Character(s) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Ive always been wondering about this, and i think that there are alot of characters that deserve a spot.

I think these folowing characters would be cool in Brawl:

Ike (Fire Emblem:path of Radiance)
Hector (Fire Emblem for GBA)
Oswin (Fire Emblem for GBA)
Colm (Fire Emblem:Sacred Stones)
Joshua*probly spelled wrong*(Fire Emblem:Sacred Stones)

These are my favorite characters. Who do you think deserves a spot?

Zeela12

Smash Ace
yes, I agree taht they would be "cool" to be in Brawl but there's no way that Joshua, Colm, or Oswin would be in it due to the fact that they are minor charaters.

Also, since Nintedo is trying to promote more female charaters, it would be more likely for Lyn, or Erika to get in the list. (or like Micaiah).

also, how about magic users? or even Archers?

and hopefully Marth will come back, since he's the main charater in both FE1 and FE3 (but they are the same game...)

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
I agree. i know lords pretty much have no chance, but joshua isa pimp wit his hat. lol jk but i dont know about Erika; I think Lyn has more of a chance. AND I WANT IKE!!! also, iut would b nice if marth returned. and it WOULD be col if Erk was in Brawl, but seeing as how he's not a lord, probably not.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I really prefer either Zahark, Mia or Guy over Joshua, he just kinda lacks a bit of... cool.

Erk? that would be really interesting, I still prefer Nino over Erk though, or Soren. (or Ewan... or L'Arachel!... great now I'm all excited about this stuff... GOOD GOING...*sarcasim*).

RWB

Smash Ace
Reyson for Brawl!

(Yes, I know he won't be in, and yes, I'm just kidding.)

demondude

Smash Apprentice
ROY HAS RED HAIR MARTH HAS GREY therefore marth i s an old lady and roy is his wife

the point i am making is that roy is really really really really really g*y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom