• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

finally, a decent post on smashbros.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
as i'm sure you're all aware, the new update is up, and its finally something worth looking at...
all new control scheme is announced and all four imagined ways of playing via controllers are available...
as we all know, the gamecube controller is, and will probably be, the given choice for most of us...
but come on... you know everybody's gonna have to try out each one to see which one works best...
and its not that i'm coming on here to ask you what you think about which one you think you'll care about using... because i dont...
but i just saw that nobody said anything about it yet, so i thought i would...
this is where you all write something... and i dont check in again, because i could care less...

-Dante

strider43

Smash Journeyman
No way dude, but this will really complicate the game A LOT. It now gives people to find certain glitches with each control type and see what works best in the higher level matches. I could see some guy like Chudat learn how to do some awesome crap with a hard to use character and a hard to use control type. I hope you guys know what I'm trying to say.

How about this, the different controller types give us opportunities to play characters that might have amazing combos when utilized correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom