• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final smash

Master Jelly

Smash Cadet
Is it the same or has it changed? If anybody has gameplay footage of it, let me know. I personally thought his FS was lacking in brawl, so I would love to see it changed.
If the stage played didn't have too many platforms it pretty OP in Brawl, especially in FFA. But it was clearly lacking against people with strong vertical recoveries and big/hazardous stages. I would like it to be changed but I cant think of anything off the top of my head. Hoping someone posts whatever it is here soon.

Last edited:

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Still the exact same as it was in Brawl, except apparently more powerful and has the final smash glow. Here's a video.

Last edited:

Spongyoshi

Smash Cadet
NNID
spongyoshi
3DS FC
3523-2485-5804
Im the only one who finds it weird to see Mr Game & Watch transforming into AN GIANT OCTOPUS?!?! It would have been better to see something like a lot of Mr Game & Watches using attacks from various other Game & Watches,that would have been cooler!

Lunix7

Smash Apprentice
Yeah unfortunately his final smash is the exact same thing as it was in brawl.....which is disappointing :(

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I honestly love his FS, especially if everyone is in front of you when it starts.

It's also amusing when they forget that the octopus can still double jump and try to go over it or stall off-stage or on the ledge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom