• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Tier List

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
Because I've run out of ideas :D

(in no particular order in lines)
Top: :4fox::4falco::4sonic::4pikachu::4marth::4feroy::4wario2::4lucina::4olimar:
High::4diddy::4bayonetta::4charizard::4jigglypuff::4sheik::4zelda::4zss::4ganondorf::4samus::4lucario::4link::4tlink::4pacman:
High-mid::4corrin::4duckhunt::4dedede::4pit::4darkpit::4ryu::4ness::4rob::4yoshi::4gaw::4metaknight::4mewtwo:
Mid::4falcon::4drmario::4mario::4luigi::4villager::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4robinm::4cloud::4greninja::4shulk::4palutena::4megaman:
Low::4bowser::4bowserjr::4peach:
Bottom::4wiifit::4dk:

Of course this is my silly opinion. If you think I left a mistake, please let me know!

Last edited:

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
:4luigi: is on there twice.
:4ryu:: Which one?
:4darkpit: does not have the same Final Smash as Pit. Why lower than :4sheik::4zelda:?
Why :4bowser::4littlemac: so much lower than :4wario2::4lucario::4charizard:?
Why :4corrin::4duckhunt::4dedede::4metaknight: higher than :4falcon::4luigi::4myfriends::4kirby::4robinm::4cloud::4greninja::4shulk:? Also :4mewtwo: higher than :4palutena::4megaman:?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If you were to use my buffs for Giga Bowser, he'd probably be #1, but you would also have to increase the duration of the Final Smash as well, which can be done by editing Giga Bowser's parameter data.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I'd place :4jigglypuff:'s Puff Up at the bottom since I think it can't score kills worth a damn. I'm also going to put :4bayonetta:'s Infernal Climax down there with it as well. I've used this a couple of times and told myself: "The **** with this. There are better Final Smashes that don't require you to do damage in order to activate it."

Also noticed that :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: are absent. I'd place Swordsman's down there in bottom tier (basically :4wiifit:'s final smash except weaker); Gunner's placed adjacent to :4samus:; Fighter's Omega Blitz I would generally place at the top since y'all sugar pies can just get your opponents up to about 30% or so and Omega Blitz will definitely close out their stock. My :4miibrawl:s (Baby Peach, Asuka Kazama, Liz Lemon, and Shantae) are blessed with a good Final Smash!

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Because I've run out of ideas :D

(in no particular order in lines)
Top: :4fox::4falco::4sonic::4pikachu::4marth::4feroy::4wario2::4lucina::4olimar:
High::4diddy::4bayonetta::4charizard::4jigglypuff::4sheik::4zelda::4zss::4ganondorf::4samus::4lucario::4link::4tlink::4pacman:
High-mid::4corrin::4duckhunt::4dedede::4pit::4darkpit::4ryu::4ness::4rob::4yoshi::4gaw::4metaknight::4mewtwo:
Mid::4falcon::4drmario::4mario::4luigi::4villager::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4robinm::4cloud::4greninja::4shulk::4palutena::4megaman:
Low::4bowser::4bowserjr::4luigi::4peach:
Bottom::4wiifit::4dk:

Of course this is my silly opinion. If you think I left a mistake, please let me know!
I would place Fox and Falco at the lower parts of the tier list. The LandMasters in this game are nowhere near as good as the Brawl versions. Same goes for Lucario.

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
Just an FYI, these final smashes are meant to be on tournament legal stages, with only the smash ball turned on. So the puff will not be doing her final smash on 75m. (why does that stage exist other than lols)

Top Bottom