• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Music

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I'm doubtful anyone will answer this, because the only questions that are actually answered around here are constantly asked again and again by different new hackers, but I'm still not giving up hope.

Where are the music tracks used in Final Smashes? Stuff like Luigi's, Peach's, King Dedede's, Donkey Kong's, etc.? I've searched through the .brsar, and found the voice clips, but I want to know where the actual music is (I've briefly looked through the strm folder and not found them.)

I've also not found the whistle sound effect for King Dedede's Final Smash, but I assume that's with the music.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
So sorry. I tend to not ever receive answers for questions I post. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom