• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Issue

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
This may have something to do with the game trying to load too much. This only freezes when you have hacks turned on?

I had a problem where various final smashes would freeze when I had a lot more codes in my .gct. That may have something to do with this.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Anything you don't absolutely need.

This may not be your problem at all, but I had a similar one (this was when I had a few hundred lines of code, so I may have overloaded or something. I know you used to be restricted to 256, but I think there are work-arounds now.)

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
What i meant to say was that when the person gets the smash ball it's loads for at least a second.

So Maybe Dedede, Ness and Lucas takes more time to load up there's?

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I don't know if it's possible to change how long it takes to load, but I don't think that would have much effect anyway.

Top Bottom