• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash creating problem...

Thany

Smash Journeyman
'ello.

Well, I am in the midst of creating a non "Critical Hit with Fire" Final Smash for my Roy PSA, it is one than will power him up for about 12 or so seconds, a la WarioMan or SuperSonic.
...However...I have run into some troubles doing so...

1.) After executing the Final smash and doing his Final Start animation(Air or ground), he just freezes in place and needs another character to hit him so he can move again.

2.) After he can move around by being given a smack no more smash balls will spawn until he dies, as it appears he has permanently "stolen" the Smashball...Sorta...Until he dies.

3. ) He keeps the effects of being powered up for the remainder of the match. I would prefer it to "burn out" after 12 seconds and have him enter a "Final End" animation.
ex. Fire/sword flags on all his attacks, and having longer, fiery trails on all animations are there until the match ends.

I only changed the camera's duration to match with the new 70 frame FS start animation; and the rest of the things I changed were under the Specials tab in PSA. It is now as follows;

Enter Final Smash State:
Aesthetic Wind 05: 3-0
Bit Variable Clear: RA-Bit [16] = false
Change Action: action = 1EE, requirement = Animation End
Additional Requirement: On Ground
Change Action: action = 1EE, requirement = Animation End
Additional Requirement: In Air
Set Loop Infinite
-------If: On Ground
---------------Set Aerial/Onstage State: 0-1
---------------If Bit is Set: RA-Bit [16]
----------------------Change SubAction: sub action = 1EE, pass frame = true
---------------Else:
----------------------Change SubAction: sub action = 1EE
----------------------Bit Variable Set: RA-Bit [16] = true
---------------End if:
---------------Subactions 02 : 6-4,
--------Else:
---------------Set Aerial/Onstage State: 0-5
---------------If Bit is Set: RA-Bit [16]
----------------------Change Subaction: sub action = 1F2, pass frame = true
---------------Else:
----------------------Change Subaction: sub action = 1F2
----------------------Bit Variable Set: RA-Bit [16] = true
---------------End If:
---------------Subactions 02 : 6-3,
--------End If:
--------Loop Rest:
Execute Loop:

Not entirely certain what went wrong, but any and all input is appreciated.

EDIT Spaces didn't work in what I wrote in the collapse tags. Subbed them for dash marks...

Top Bottom