• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash change?

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Before updating to 3.5,:
After the initial dash of Roy's Final Smash, pressing B will start the flame pillar, but now it's only starting after hitting someone and I can't stop my flight in midair too. Same is happening to Marth.
It's a change or a bug????

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Before updating to 3.5,:
After the initial dash of Roy's Final Smash, pressing B will start the flame pillar, but now it's only starting after hitting someone and I can't stop my flight in midair too. Same is happening to Marth.
It's a change or a bug????
It.... wasn't always that way? .-.

I always remember when casually playing brawl to no use Marth's final smash in the air. Because it was suicide. And there was no cancelling. I don't remember them bothering to change the way it works in P:M.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
It.... wasn't always that way? .-.

I always remember when casually playing brawl to no use Marth's final smash in the air. Because it was suicide. And there was no cancelling. I don't remember them bothering to change the way it works in P:M.
You could cancel it b y pressing B in Brawl, and I'm pretty sure that the cancel was still in PM.

Top Bottom