• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Few Trohpies

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
After about 3 years of working towards it, I have finally almost completed Brawl. All that remains are three trophies: the Zora, Maxim Tomato, and Snorlax. So, the only practical way of getting them that I could see was Coin Launcher. I had heard that rarer trophies are more likely to spawn if you kill more enemies, so I did plenty of that. However, after going through nearly 5000 coins, I hadn't seen any of the three trophies I need spawn.

Anyone have any advice at all on this? I would like to beat the game before Christmas, so I can say I completed the whole series in 3 years, but just beating Brawl at all would be an accomplishment. Are there any other ways of getting trophies that are at all practical? How do you earn coins, exactly? The total seems to just go up whenever I do anything in Brawl, but I was wondering what exactly made it go up as much as it does.

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
You just need perseverance and patience (and coins...). Even if that "rarer trophies appear when you kill several enemies" thing is true, remember it mightn't happen that often - it must be hard to reach the "rare trophy" spawn "point" - and remember that there are SEVERAL "rare" trophies.

Top Bottom