• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Online on the Practice Stage

allstar64

Smash Rookie
So I was having a few Brawls today when I got the shock of my life (well not really). The wii had selected the practice stage for my online match. The other people were surprised too (no one really did anything till 1 minute into the match). This was vs anyone btw. This actually happened 2 more times during the night. I know this is not normal. Even the saved replays cause the wii confusion. They play but the wii has no picture of the stage when selecting it.
Fighting there was just like fighting on Final D cept a lot brighter.

Any Idea what happened?

allstar64

Smash Rookie
Ah thanks, I was pretty confused at the time. I figured it was a glitch in the online game or someone was doing something screwy. It might be well known but I didn't see any topics about it so I asked.
And yes the annoying waiting music was being played.
Also only sandbags and stickers appeared

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Lucky.

One time in MKDS we played at the Nintendo DS online though. Game froze when someone died.

raph21

Smash Rookie
wow, that never happens to me xDDD (but i dont play with anyone, i keep waiting and nobody appears xDD)ill try this weekend to see what happens lol

Top Bottom