• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FG stereotypes......

Have you encountered a FG stereotype?

• Total voters

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
You know what they are.
I have seen many Youtubers run into these types many times, and some people I know tell the tale of these players using the most annoying and exploitative tactics. So I'm going to make a chart showing the rate at which you will encounter these players . This will be based on my personal experience and my own knowledge of both internet and in person info. I gathered. Take note that this may not be for everyone because we all have different luck and battles. Feel free to correct anything I miss in a post below.

1st up The WII U and 3DS.

WII U: Sometimes or rarely you may encounter an actual player that you can have fun fighting with, while other times... you won't.And then theres the people who just SD.
3DS: If you want a actual battle here you might as well look for shiny Pokemon:094: instead, since everyone who knows how to play smash competitively is on the WII U, the 3DS has 60% stereotypes on FG and even worse- lag switchers.

2nd of all the rarities.

Rarities:
S- Almost impossible to find.
A- Very rare.
B- Somewhat rare.
C-Still pretty common but you won't always see them.
D-Daily FG encounters.

Now here is the chart.
--------------------------------------------------------(my opinion)-----------------(probably) ----------------(GeflGabe's (me) thoughts)
PLAYERTYPE______ Rarity__________Scrub Lv (1-100) __ Their Control Scheme ______ Description
The little mac--------------- D --------------------- Git Gud ------------------Normal -----------------------The side B off the stage... a lot.
DuckHunts-------------------B --------------------- 50------------------------ ALL special----------------- The spam:GCB: enough said.
Corrins-----------------------D ---------------------30-------------------------:GCD::GCB:------------------The AFK trick doesn't work on me.
PK FIRE!!! --------------- - B --------------------- 50------------------------ :GCR::GCB:----------------------:ness:
Bayonettas--------------- D ------------------- 27 ---------------------- :GCCN:---------------------They all use that 1 same combo.
Campers------------------- C ---------------------75------------------------- Normal-------------------:4villager::4villager::4villager::4villager::4villager::4villager:
Lag switcher-------------- B --------------------- 99 ------------------------ ?????---------------------- When I was a casual I though some
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- people controlled the lag...I was right.
Countering Marths------- C ---------------------30------------------------:GCD::GCB:-----------------------The scum of our kind.:4marth:
Suicidal Pokemon-------- D------------------Git Gud ---------------------- Normal -------------------------- :4jigglypuff::4charizard::4greninja:
How do I rest?:4jigglypuff:------C-------------- Rest isn't that hard -------- Normal-------------------:4marth:(distances self) :GCR::GCL::GCA:
:4darkpit:-------------------------- B ------------------ 50---------------------- :GCR::GCB: ------------------:GCD::GCB::4marth:
:4kirby::4bowser:cides---------C -------------------- 30 --------------------:GCB::GCN: -----------------:4kirby:can avoid but :4bowser:IDK.
The salty-------------------- D---------------------- ? ------------------- Normal----------------------------TBH we all can get salty.
:4wario:Bikers ----------------A--------------------30------------------------:GCR::GCB: ---------------- Break his bike and beat him quick.

The Olimar:4olimar: -------- S ----------------- ??? -------------------- ???? -------------------------Just a rare player. Nothing bad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for any "normal" players that can be enjoyable to fight and know how to play well, fast and competitively :
3DS: C
WII-U: C

There is of course many more I could include but this is the basic roster of spammers I have heard of or seen.You can add with your post below if you want.

What's your worst encounter with a stereotype?

If your one of the above no hard feelings, you should still be respected like anyone else.
EDIT: this should no longer be a pile of mush.

Last edited:

Leoinu

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Leoinus
I dont know how much time you spent on that "Graph" but it was all wasted because it makes absolutely no sense. Looks like a cluster **** of nonesense.

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
Yeah I know it's not like I could delete it so I just stuck with it.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Or you could just use the
Code:
[table]
command.
Here's an example I found that @Mario & Sonic Guy posted in one of his recent threads.
Code:
[table=head]Weight Value | Characters
128 | :4bowser:
124 | :4dk:
120 | :4dedede:
116 | :4charizard:
112 | :4ganondorf:
108 | :4bowserjr::4samus::4mewtwo:
107 | :4wario::4myfriends::4rob:
104 | :4link::4falcon::4ryu::4cloud:
102 | :4yoshi::4shulk::4megaman:
100 | :rosalina::4lucario:
98 | :4mario::4drmario::4corrin:
97 | :4luigi::4ness::4villager:
96 | :4pit::4darkpit:
95 | :4robinm::4wiifit::4feroy:
94 | :4greninja::4pacman::4sonic::4lucas:
93 | :4palutena::4duckhunt:
92 | :4diddy::4tlink:
90 | :4peach::4marth::4lucina:
85 | :4zelda::4sheik:
82 | :4littlemac::4falco:
81 | :4bayonetta:
80 | :4zss::4metaknight::4fox:
78 | :4kirby::4pikachu::4olimar:
75 | :4gaw:
68 | :4jigglypuff:[/table]
Weight Value | Characters
128 | :4bowser:
124 | :4dk:
120 | :4dedede:
116 | :4charizard:
112 | :4ganondorf:
108 | :4bowserjr::4samus::4mewtwo:
107 | :4wario::4myfriends::4rob:
104 | :4link::4falcon::4ryu::4cloud:
102 | :4yoshi::4shulk::4megaman:
100 | :rosalina::4lucario:
98 | :4mario::4drmario::4corrin:
97 | :4luigi::4ness::4villager:
96 | :4pit::4darkpit:
95 | :4robinm::4wiifit::4feroy:
94 | :4greninja::4pacman::4sonic::4lucas:
93 | :4palutena::4duckhunt:
92 | :4diddy::4tlink:
90 | :4peach::4marth::4lucina:
85 | :4zelda::4sheik:
82 | :4littlemac::4falco:
81 | :4bayonetta:
80 | :4zss::4metaknight::4fox:
78 | :4kirby::4pikachu::4olimar:
75 | :4gaw:
68 | :4jigglypuff:

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
The most notable are Link mains

I have not met a Link main that is actually different

I despise Link Mains because of it even though there are good ones out there

Last edited:

cheese_fries91

Smash Rookie
NNID
cheesefries91
i had some guy with extreme salt the other day, kept changing his name to ******** stuff then he said i hacked and he was gonna report me O_o

Top Bottom